Sugar belongs on the outside of your body, not the inside.
Here are a few benefits:
* It is super hydrating which allows your moisturizers to work that much better.
* Has natural hydroxy acid and glycolic acid for new cell turn over.
* Helps in preventing blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and skin blemishes.
* Helps to lighten dark/age spots.
* Reduces stress.
* Sugar has small granules that gently exfoliate and super hydrate the skin. While salt is very harsh on your skin giving it microscopic tears, dehydration and strips the natural oils from your skin.
I recommend two types of sugar, organic brown sugar is a little gentler on the face and lips and organic cane sugar is perfect for the body. I recommend mixing it with organic coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, rose hip seed oil or another organic oil that you like. Keep the ingredients simple.
How to use?
Over the sink for your face and lips and in the shower for your body. I always use on dry skin first so that the granules do not melt. Then rinse off, pat dry, apply your face and body products.
*Be careful not to slip in the shower because of the oil. Trust me, it is all well worth it!
Let me know if you have any questions!