The short answer is yes. Our long answer of six benefits is well worth reading! Oh and by the way, both the Dr. Lucy Gentle Creme Cleanser and Luscious Rose Equalizer Hydrating Masque has brown seaweed (ascophyllum nodosum).
THESE BENEFITS OF SEAWEED (ascophyllum nodosum) INCLUDE:
• Can help to ‘re-organize’ the cell membrane to reverse cell damage and restore them to their healthy state.
• Youthful-looking skin – the amino acids in seaweed help your skin to plump up, smoothing out fine lines with its anti-aging properties.
• Hydration – seaweed is full of humectants that draw in moisture from the environment, and vitamin E, also great for hydrating the skin.
• Evens skin pigmentation – the antioxidants that include vitamin B and C, help to heal the skin and clear pigmentation that developed after it was exposed to the sun’s rays for too long.
• Improves elasticity and suppleness, boosts circulation, eliminates impurities.
• Atlantic Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum) contains 14 Vitamins, 16 Amino Acids and Minerals.