"Think of Your Skins Cells as a Bunch of Balloons and the Space Between the Balloons is Where the Hyaluronic Acid Lives. You Want to Keep These Spaces Filled Up To Keep Your Skin Plump All Year Long!"
Here is Why:
* "Hyaluronic Acid might not be the newest or flashiest ingredient out there, but it's tried and true and seriously good for your skin." Says Dr. Oz Blog. First off, don't let the word "Acid" fool you. Hyaluronic Acid isn't harsh or skin-stripping at all. In fact it's the exact opposite-a powerful humectant (aka moisture binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump and hydrated and yes, young-looking.
* Hyaluronic Acid is naturally occurring in the human body. It's present in large amounts in the spaces between the skin cells, where it provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.
* Hyaluronic Acid is one ingredient that works across the board. Every skin type, even oily, can benefit.
* Give grown-up skin a younger, fresher more supple look.
* Dr. Lucy has Hyaluronic Acid (vegan) in both our 2n1 Hydrating Serum and Ultra Moisturizer!