Is Your Face Oil Not Working for You? Here Are 5 Reasons Why!
1. First and foremost, not all face oils are alike. Natural and organic carrier oils and essential oils such as herbs and flowers are #1!
2. Never use mineral oil, synthetic or chemical oils or essential oils. Many synthetic ingredients are hidden in face oils.
3. Applying in the correct order is one of the most important steps in seeing amazing, glowing results. Always apply your face oil as the very last layer, this seals in all your other yummy products and hydrates your skin for that beautiful glow!
4. On clean hands add a couple drops of face oil and rub to warm the oil. Next "push" the oil into your skin never rub it in, rubbing causes stretching and pulling of the skin and that's the last thing we all want. Also, you can hold your hands on your face for a couple seconds which aids in the face oil penetration, plus it feels so good!
5. Figure out what is best for you. If you have naturally oil skin then maybe applying your face oil after your toner is best. If you have dry skin then applying after your moisturizer might be best and the same for normal skin types.
Remember, you are an individual with your own individual skin, so it is ok to play
around with your products until you find the right combination for you. Just always
use naturally potent and properly formulated products for ultimate results!
Come follow us on Instagram!
It's Your Skin...Feed It, Love It, Live in It!