"French Skin Care Tips!" 5 Ways to Get More Benefits Out of Your Face Serum!
1. Cleanse well with tepid (lukewarm) water, not Hot or Cold. Hot water is very drying and hard on your skin and using Cold water prevents you from cleansing the make-up and grime off your face completely. Cold water also prevents your serum from penetrating the skin properly.
2. Apply your serum to slightly damp skin (from your toner) not dry, the serum will not penetrate dry skin as well.
3. When applying a serum use the size of a pea. Serums are super concentrated so applying more isn't necessarily better. When applying, rub onto your clean hands and fingertips then push the serum into your skin, avoid rubbing it in.
4. Wait for your serum to fully absorb and dry before applying your moisturizer for maximum benefits. Your moisturizer will seal in the serum and hydrate your skin all day.
5. Serums should have a plain, natural look and smell, and should never, ever have perfume or color added.
Come follow us on Instagram!
It's Your Skin...Feed It, Love It, Live in It!