The Skin Damage Talk…
Your skin will regenerate itself approximately every 27 days. Proper skin care is essential in supporting that regeneration.
What Happens to Create Damaged Skin?
When we’re young, our skin is much better able to heal itself. Remember how when you were ten years old, a scrape or scratch would nearly disappear by the next day? As we get older, however, the time it takes skin to heal gradually stretches out, which means that damage can show on our skin for months at a time. Meanwhile, skin continues to face damaging elements, so it’s in a constant cycle of trying to heal itself—and may be less able to keep up with the demands.
Prevention is the Key to Beautiful Skin!
So instead of waiting for aging to begin and then fighting it with potentially irritating and dangerous ingredients that put your skin into overdrive in a damaging way, they employ a routine that slows and softens the effects of aging long before they begin. Just remember it is never ever too late to start your preventive, skin changing routine. Now is the perfect time to begin!
5 Ways to Age Like a French Woman…
1. Keep it natural: Heavy makeup emphasizes wrinkles and pores. A little blush, mascara and lip color are all most Frenchwomen use. They spend a lot on skin care and beauty products, but not always on the most expensive brands.
2. No soap: They use lotions and hydrating creams for the face (and body), often applied with a cosmetics sponge that provides enough abrasiveness to remove dead cells but not hurt delicate skin.
3. A natural skincare routine: Crème cleanser, thermal water, toner (always), serum, moisturizer, face oil.
4. The wonder of water: Frenchwomen swear by cold-water rinses after face-cleaning, shampoo or shower. They say it improves circulation, bringing all-important oxygen to the skin cells.
5. Diet: Women of a certain age maintain their weight by eating carefully: fresh, never-processed, foods, especially fruits and vegetables, in small portions.
Dr. Lucy Pure Natural Skin Care FREE SAMPLES!
All FIVE PRODUCTS with GENEROUS SAMPLES, a $24 VALUE!... Just go to drlucy.net and visit our store!
Remember: It’s Your Skin…Feed It, Love It, Live in It!