7 Tips on How to and Why You Should Use a Natural Creme Cleanser!
1. Natural cleansing cremes use the 'good oils' to take off the 'bad oils and dirt.'
2. Natural oils in the cleansing creme flush out the old sebum in the pores.
3. When massaged gently into the skin the oils bind to the impurities pulling out the dirt without stripping the skin.
4. Soaps, gels, foaming cleansers and such strip the PH mantel (skin barrier) off the skin. This can cause bacteria to grow and can produce an imbalance where rashes, acne, rough skin and aging skin can start. Plus your products just won't work as well.
5. Start your creme cleanser at the décolletage then work your way up the neck, chin, cheeks, nose, temples, forehead and eye area. Massage gently for one to two minutes then with a warm, clean wash cloth starting at the décolletage work your way up. Rinse the wash cloth and repeat. Creme cleansers need a warm, clean wash cloth to remove all the dirt and cleanser.
6. Now your face will be baby soft, clean, smooth and glowing! Finish with your toner, serum, moisturizer and or face oil!
7. Investing in a Clarisonic will send the health and glow of your skin into another dimension! The Clarisonic has a bazillion patents and is not just a rotating brush which by the way, can actually tear and damage the skin. Many claim to be like the Clarisonic but there is only one Clarisonic! P.S. QVC has the best pricing and return policy!
Dr. Lucy Pure Natural Skincare...The French Way is Different!
If you find this post helpful, please share!
We would love to have you follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
It's Your Skin...Feed It, Love It, Live in It!