5 Rules of Layering Your Skincare Review!
1. Cleanse First: Wet face with tepid water (lukewarm) then use a good quarter size dollop of cleanser, lightly massage, massage, massage into face, gently around eyes, face and neck, then use a warm wash cloth to remove makeup and grim then rinse and repeat.
2. Toner Yes!: Use toner to remove last trace amounts of make-up and grim on a cotton pad gently, plus the toner balances your PH. A toner also allows the serum to penetrate better and you will also have less problem with bacteria issues! Finish with a couple sprays to your face, let dry, and then add your serum.
3. Start Light: Serums deliver active ingredients into the skin most efficiently because of the smaller molecules.
Take a break and let it dry for a minute or so.
4. Lock It Down: Moisturizer is key to any layering routine because "it seals the serum into your skin and hydrates all day" plus gives the skin a layer of protection from the elements and bacteria.
5. Add a Face Oil: Oil can make skin radiant! Put it on after your moisturizer or in place of moisturizer. As a rule oil can penetrate moisturizers but not vice versa.
Beautiful Skin, Beautiful You!
Samples are always the perfect way to try and start a skin care line. That is why we are sharing ALL FIVE of our potent product with you for FREE! The value is $24 but all you pay is shipping and handling which is $9!
Just go to our store on our website and order the sample kit now!
Dr. Lucy Pure Natural Skincare...The French Way is Different!
We would love to have you follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
It's Your Skin...Feed It, Love It, Live in It!